Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brenda!

Today is my 'baby' sister's birthday.  I guess because she is the baby of the family we all have special memories of her...probably some she can't remember, but one I remember is when she was about 3 years old we had moved to PA and had radiators in the house that we had never had before and Brenda sat on one when it was very hot...she literally had a hot seat!  LOL  But she healed from that.

It still amazes me that we grew up in the same family and have so many different memories from our age difference of five and a half years!  I'm glad she is part of my life.  Today I'm going to post some pictures of my sisters and me...I think you get the idea two were long ago and one is recent!  LOL


Happy Birthday, Bren....wish you many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!