Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunny SONday!

Well, I'm going to try some suggestions a friend gave me for keeping my blog going on a regular basis, but I need to put some thought into how I want to do it.

For now I'm going to say I've lost about 12 pounds in the last few months, about three of that coming in the last two weeks since I really seriously started to watch my calorie intake.

I haven't added any exercise yet because I'm just tired at the end of the day of tutoring, but once school is out I'm making a plan to exercise three times a day...not intense at first, but about 15 to 20 minutes three times a day probably 5 or 6 days a week right now because I need to have a routine to stick with.

I want to redesign my website too, so I have to get my thinking cap dusted off with my htlm information! I hope to have a really cute site when I'm finished!

I love new beginnings and this is going to be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!