Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I think Thursdays will be posts about something I am thankful for.


Today I am most thankful for my husband.  He has been out of work since Christmas when his work closed down, but he has worked since that time at anything he can do.  Today his work took him out in the humidity for 10 hours spreading mulch!  I didn't even like sitting out in the heat and humidity to watch Cody's game tonight, but he worked hard for 10 hours!


I'm also thankful for my grandson.  He is an awesome athlete although tonight was not one of his better nights, but even the pros have a bad day once in a while.  The other team basically used him for batting practice in the second inning.  But I'm glad to have such a great grandson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!