Monday, May 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my window...it is cold and rainy, but I love the rain!
I am thinking...about my husband who is taking his written language test for his GED!

I am thankful for...my husband who loves me so much that I have never had to worry about money in all our married life! Now he's getting his GED so he can get a better job since his place of business closed after 35 years of service to them.

From the kitchen...I'm still eating well and watching what I eat and feel great!

I am wearing...my winter night gown...I'm all cozy and ready for the evening!

I am creating...more time for myself and my health!

I am going...no where soon...have to finish school first!

I am reading...The Postcard by Beverly Lewis

I am hoping...to have a fantastic night's sleep!

I am hearing...the Lord's voice!

Around the house...we'd like to save money to put hardwood floors in...maybe after Mike gets a better job we can do that!

One of my favorite things...my grandchildren!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing much except tutoring as it's the last week of school before exams. I've had three calls this evening to schedule extra tutoring times before next week! I'll be tutoring from 9:00 to 12:30 Saturday morning!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
One of two reasons I want to get healthy!

The Simple Woman's Day Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!