Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Musing

I woke up yesterday morning to get on the scale and found I had a great loss! We went to church which was great on courage and slaying our giants. My biggest giant is my weight. I need to rely on the Lord to help me slay this giant in my life.

After church we went to my mom's grave, then went to visit Mike's mom, then on to Michele's house for lunch...ribs, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas. I decided not to count calories yesterday and I still think I did well because I only had a salad when I got home and didn't really overeat at lunch.

Today I was hungry, but I'm not sure why. I'm finished eating for the night and still need to put my food into Fitday.com, but I should be fine with the calories...might even be able to have a snack later!

My tutoring was wonderful! I had a great first session with one student whom I think will do well on the final exam...he needs to pull his grade up for this nine week grading period!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love what I do? I can't think of one student I wish I didn't have and I love having a range of subjects from reading and numbers in kindergarten to Algebra II! It all keeps me hoping and not bored during my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!