Monday, July 27, 2009

Exciting News

I have been given the opportunity to review some new books for a publishing company! I don't know how often I will get books, but I think I will enjoy this new adventure! I got to choose three categories, which I think I would have enjoyed others, but I will be happy with what I chose for now!

Mike has broken his arm! We go on Wednesday to see if he needs to have surgery on the arm. He also has something wrong with his foot/ankle area which concerns me, but it seems to be looking better, but I'm still going to mention it to the doctor...I know he's going to be mad at me, but it won't be the first of last time that will happen! LOL

Mike and I took Cody to get his school supplies today, we spent a little over $30.00, which isn't that bad! Cody even told me that he could use his book bag from last year and didn't need to get a new one! How sweet was that?

Haley will be starting K-3 this year and I'm excited about her coming to Temple and getting to see her whenever I want to! She's been talking about going to school already and she has almost four weeks left! I have a feeling it's going to be a long four weeks for her to wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!