Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a day!

This is a day I wish not to repeat in the near future!  First of all the day started with several parents and teachers speaking to me about tutoring some new students. After some rearranging of students I was able to fit the ones in who wanted to start today.

That meant I really only had a couple of breaks today and during one of them one of my former students wanted to talk to me so I didn't have much time at all today!

Then at the end of the day I had a run in with one of the teachers in the high school which seems to be a yearly event lately and I don't like it at all!

I'm sure things will be okay in the end...just had to vent!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen I am sorry! I am praying that tomorrow is a much better day for you! remember that if you are stretching yourself too thin with tutoring you can say no, I know it is hard but take care of YOU!

    Love you and have a GREAT Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!