Friday, October 8, 2010

Tournament weekend!

This is the last weekend of travel ball.  This is the State Tournament so there are many more teams in the field this weekend.  I think I remember there are 11 or 12.  We play tomorrow at 11:00 and 3:00.  We are spending the night there although it's close enough to drive back and forth we like to get a hotel when we can for Haley to swim! 

Mike is actually going with us too and we are getting two rooms!  I reserved them at separate times and requested they be adjoining so we shall see!  We usually just get one room and stack everyone, but for this trip the room is so inexpensive I decided to splurge and get two!  :)

The weather is supposed to be on the warm side (upper 70's) tomorrow, but I know the morning is going to be cool!  We will go with layers so we can shed!  LOL

Yesterday and today were good days at school.  My schedule is a good one this year and I'm able to Skype with my nephew for his math and history and occasionally help my niece with some things she needs help with!  I love Skype!  We get to see each other and it's the next best thing to being there!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Just dropping by to say hi and to wish you a great day!
    I hope the weather will be good for you and have fun!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!