Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Today turned out almost perfectly!  Mary and I started out to check out a gym and found it didn't have someone there to man the place until 10:00 and it was just 9:15.  We decided to drive closer to our friend's house to visit to see the new baby, but got a text when we were almost in front of her house that she wanted us to come later...well, that would have meant waiting another hour and we really didn't want to do that.  So we texted back that we would visit another time!


We then went back to the gym and signed up on the spot for that gym!  Came home, ate lunch, changed clothes, then went back to workout for about an hour.  I only walked for about 15 minutes and did upper body weight machines.  Tomorrow I'll walk for about 20 minutes and do lower body.  I have to get in and out before noon because there is a parade in Amherst tomorrow and I don't want to be stuck at the town square!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Wanted to drop by and wish a you a wonderful weekend!
    Forgot on my last visit to tell you that I love your blog background-so pretty!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Judy. I like it, but sometimes wonder if the musical notes make it hard to read! But the daisies and the music are both part of me so I hate to change it!

    Thanks for all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!