Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching Up!

I doubt anyone is reading my blog cause I'm so inconsistent with it, but I think I like it better that way! The last couple of weeks have been a blur. We had five baseball games in five days. The heat and I don't get along very well, so those games, although exciting and fun, were very wearing on my body physically. We also discovered that we can park closer to our house and walk up a hill the back way to the fields and we don't have to fight to find a parking place, so not only was the heat a little more than I'm used to, so was the trip up and down the hill!

Cody's team did a great job, but there was one team better then they were. Congratulations boys on being the runners-up in the district, we are proud of all of you!

The games were over last week on Tuesday that day during tutoring I could barely keep my eyes open...in fact, I think I dozed off for a moment while listening to one of my student's read! LOL Wednesday wasn't much better, but it's a shorter tutoring day so I could relax. By Thursday I was just exhausted and opted out of working out that morning, but kept my full tutoring schedule. Thursday night I laid down to rest about 8:00 and didn't wake up until the next morning when my alarm went off at 6:00. I got up to go workout and 10 minutes into my walk I felt like I was going to throw up so I came home and just laid on the couch all day trying to recover. Saturday, July 4th, I was feeling better and thought I was on my way to full health again until I ate supper and it didn't set well in my tummy. After finally throwing up, I did feel better. I stayed home from church Sunday just cause I wasn't sure what was going on with me.

I got up Monday morning and worked out and felt great! Tuesday was a great day of working out and tutoring. I didn't workout yesterday, which I normally take off. I didn't go workout today cause I couldn't sleep last night so I didn't get to sleep until 1:00am and I don't want to doze off during a student again today!

Cody's birthday is tomorrow and he's going camping with his dad so we are having his party tonight at Michele's house! His choice for birthday dinner? OIP cheese pizza and baked sweet potatoes! LOL Michele tried to talk him out of it, but it's his birthday so that's what we are having!

I guess that gets us caught up. Tomorrow I'll try to post some pictures of my baby boy growing up over the last 11 years! Wow, he's 11 years old! I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!