Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweeter Than Chocolate - Hebrews 11

My sister and I are doing this Bible study together.  Here is a link to it Sweeter Than Chocolate - Hebrews 11.

We were going to start the lesson together today, but we talked for 2 1/2 hours and never got around to it!  LOL  We haven't talked that long in ages!  We used to sit and talk for hours on end, but that just hasn't happened recently with my tutoring schedule and her home-schooling schedule!

I am going to start my lesson tonight because I want to have it finished by Friday when I plan to watch the lesson online.  I would love to watch it on Thursday, but I'm afraid I'd be disappointed if I weren't able to do it so I'm just going to plan for Friday!

I'm also continuing a Bible study I started about a year ago called First Place 4 Health.  I am doing that along with my quest for getting healthy.  My sister is doing another Bible study geared toward the same result...healthier bodies for the glory of God!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! How fun that you and your sister are doing a Bible study together! I know what you mean about side-tracked cause I do it all the time :o)Have a wonderful evening! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen, happy Wednesday. How nice to do Bible study with your sister. Have a happy day and thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen i wish I had a sister but I do love that you have one to study the bible with that is a precious gift from God. Hope it all went good as all things in the Lord are always good. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!