Sunday, February 8, 2009

What do I say?

I've always liked the idea of having a blog, but I never know what to say and haven't spent enough time trying to figure out the inner workings of a website.

I want to be able to get away from having to pay for a website so I'm trying this out before my web domain name runs out and I have to pay again!

I'm getting tired of being so overweight again! It's time to do something about it again. I just have to decide what plan I'm going to use and get my act together. Mike is always supportive and will eat whatever I cook. I just need to plan ahead so I can have meals quickly during the week.

I know I'm tutoring too much right now. I need to cut back, but I actually love what I do and have a hard time turning a child away when I know I can help him. But I also know when I get serious about weight loss I have to be selfish with my time so that I can give more when I'm healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contented Comments from Karen's Commrades!